Blockchain & Fintech
Russia’s two major financial institutions – the Ministry of Finance and Central Bank- have issued drafts of new crypto laws. Unfortunately, the lack of unity leaves little hope to see the Law in action this year. Parliamentary procedures have not even been started.
The Minfin has officially acknowledged the difference in approach with the Central Bank.
It could be ridiculous if we’re not so sad.
An arbiter would be very desirable to take the final decisions.
Even raw and with legal technique that needs improvement, the Law is better than no Law.
The main points of Minfin text:
– limitations on ICO investments
– crypto currencies and mining defined
– transactions with digital assets shall be conveyed only via licensed operators
– crypto currencies shall not be means of payment to protect ruble.
The Central Bank warns of money laundering risks related to crypto….
Minfin text can be found here:
Central bank text:
List of GRAD Cryptoteam events:
- MGIMO MID RF – the Moscow State Institute of Foreign Relations – lecturing on ICO and Blockchain regulations
- http://battleofthequants.com/ – London – the leading closed world Funds and Financial Leaders Conference – the only Russian lawyer and speaker on ICO and regulations
- Dec. 2017 – IMPERIA Practical Business confrerence, Russia – CryptoBusiness: Industry, Trade, Investments http://cryptomit.ru/
- Dec. 2017 – lecturing at Tel-Aviv, Israel, Microsoft Accelerator
Sergey Rakivnenko, expert
9th February – Federal Attorney Bar www.fparf.ru – New technologies in Law Enforcement
Main Regulatory Trends in Trading (including Funds) and ICO
Feb,15th – the event of the Association of Independent Directors DIRECTORIUM within the Corporate Week 2018
III Corporate Week 12-16 February 2018 at the venue Boiling Point ANO the Agency of Strategic Initiatives for the New Projects Development (ASI)
Plekhanov Russian Univercity of Economics – February course on blockchain